Followers

Monday, October 28, 2013

I'll Be Missing You

Tammy's Scrapin Corner has  new challenge up and this week it's Anything Goes.  The Sponsors are SK Digis and Bugaboo.  I have used this cute Brat Sitter Curly Hair Girl and colored her with Copics and mounted her on several layers of paper and card stock from my stash.  I punched a computer generated greeting  and tied a ribbon on it and then added a stick pin.  Then added some paper flowers with Brads from Stampin' Up.  The die is from Joy Craft and then another piece of the same ribbon at the bottom of the card.


Tammy's Scrapin Corner is going to take a break until at least January.  I have been on the DT for over a year now and love this team, I will miss posting and that is what my card is saying.  Everyone is so creative and always so upbeat, ready & willing to offer suggestions, and help each other in any way possible.  This card is for all my team mates until we meet again, in a couple months.  I know it will go by fast.  I am entering this card in the following challenges...  Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Paper Creator's Crafts - Pink &/or Blue
Crafty Hands - Anything Goes
Sister Act- AnythingGoes

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. thanks for playing along with the Crafty Hands challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and adorable ! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Creator challenge !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just GOrgeous! I'll be missing you too lol!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I especially like the bookprint flowers. Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge! Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...