Followers

Monday, January 20, 2014

Princess or Social Butterfly

Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring the challenge this week at  Crazy Challenges and it's Fairytales.  I have used the Jasmine image and colored it with Copics and fuzzy cut it to make a page layout for my grand daughter.  She loves all of he princesses and she loves to dress up like them.  I didn't get a photo printed for the layout, but it will be ready when I do.  She is also quite the little social butterfly, when we go to soccer games she is so busy socializing with her friends that she doesn't care if she get to kick the ball or even play as long as she get to talk with all of her friends.  Back to my layout, I printed the text out cut it out and then layered it on black and cut it out again.  I added an area to put the photo and there is an area for my journaling.  The papers are from DCWV and practically made the layout for me.  





Thanks for looking and have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love how you used this image on your layout, so fabulous!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karal, this is so cool! Love the added wings to Jasmine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely layout. The image is gorgeous. Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. It is much appreciated.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout and the wings look just amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...