Followers

Monday, April 6, 2015

Eureka Stamps challenge #135 Spring Flowers

Eureka Stamps has a new challenge and this week it's "Spring Flowers."  I have used the 28502 Tulips image to make several cards that have all been done with Ranger Distress inks and an aqua brush. First I printed the image on watercolor paper and I painted the tulips in pink colors using Spun Sugar & Peeled Paint.  Then I cut the image into ovals using a Spellbinders die and got 2 cards from each image.  Layered it with some great papers, a sheer bow and an Easter Greeting cut using a SU punch.



This one is almost the same, I used a different papers and an ornate oval  Spellbinders die. I also did a little fussy cut at the top of the flower image to it the oval better.


This one just has a different greeting, cut with a SU punch

This version has a different bow and some candy dots added.

For these I used Barn Red and Peeled Paint to paint the image and tore around the image.  The 58901 Lacy Butterfly is painted in Barn Red also just more saturated color, the fussy cut and slightly curled to give it some dimension before attaching it to the card.  The first two are almost the same and the last one has a couple extra layers of torn paper on instead of the butterfly. I loved using this image, it was so fun to watercolor with it.






Stop by Eureka Stamps  to see what the rest of the team has created and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

1 comment:

  1. Karal, your cards are beautiful. Your coloring is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...